Fuller Center Annual Barbecue Materials
About the Project
The Fuller Center for Housing of Greater Kansas City works to to build decent, affordable homes for people who are unable to secure adequate housing by conventional means.
The nonprofit will always have a special place in my heart. In addition to helping a close friend of mine make desperately needed repairs to his home, it is through volunteering for them that I learned how WordPress works. I have maintained their website over the years and continued to support their efforts in some fashion over the years.
I first designed this set of materials in 2017 for their annual Barbecue, Benefit & Celebration. The event is their biggest fundraiser of the year, and provides resources for the majority of their work. The organization continues to use these templates today.
The complete set of materials for the annual celebration includes:
- A 8.5″ x 5.5″ bi-fold invite card with a branded envelope and RSVP card
- Black and White 11″ x 17″ Branded Placemat
- Business Card Sized Tickets
- Branded 8.5 x 11″ Promotional Flyer
- Branded 8.5 x 11″ Sponsorship Levels Flyer
- Branded banners for Facebook, Twitter, the Auctria landing page, and the website