Tools and templates for stepping up your communications game.
- Getting your Biz on Google WalkthroughIs your business on Google? Does it pop up when you type your business’s name in? If not, you are missing out on potential customers! Good news! You can do it yourself! Don’t throw your money away on something that will take you an hour tops. Use this tutorial to walk you through the steps […]Posted on May 16, 2018
- Getting your Biz on Google WorksheetIs your business on Google? Does it pop up when you type your business’s name in? If not, you are missing out on potential customers! Good news! You can do it yourself! Use this worksheet to help you get ready to list your business on Google. Once you have it done, all you have to […]Posted on May 16, 2018
- Getting Your Biz on Google [Webinar]If you’re not on Google, you might as well not exist. Watch this webinar to learn the basic steps of getting listed on Google using a real life example. Thanks to Clubhopper KC for letting me use them as the example in this webinar! Additional Resources: Getting your Biz on Google Walkthrough Getting […]Posted on May 18, 2018
- Social Media Success for Self-Advocacy [Webinar]In today’s day and age of technology, advocates are taking new approaches to speaking up for their rights. In this webinar, we shared information about how you can use popular social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram to advance advocacy. Additional Resources (Coming Soon!): Facebook Page Hacks Social media campaign templatePosted on July 20, 2018
- ULTIMATE SELF-ADVOCACY CONTENT PLANNEREditorial calendars are a great way to be prepared for the month ahead. This tool, adapted from the Lightbox Collaborative, includes key dates in the disability movement, important anniversaries in the fight for civil rights, and many other nationally-recognized dates. I hope it helps you get the word out! Download the Ultimate Self-Advocacy Content PlannerPosted on August 7, 2019
- Social Media Campaign Guide TemplateThis template can help you crank out a social media campaign guide for your volunteers, board, and audience in a jiffy. Just customize the fields with your information and add your specific details, and you’re good to go! Download the Template (DOCX) Need help planning and executing a social media campaign? Hire nth degree!Posted on August 7, 2019
Tired of spending hours trying to figure it out? Don't have time?
Contact me to explore how we can work together!